6.5 creedmoor, yes a needmoor

Lrreloader

I have 143 eldx and I have 140 berger elite hunters, I want to start load development but before I get set on one or the other which is best for whitetail 400 yards or less? Both are hard to find but once I find a load I want 1,000 plus bullets

I've used both of those bullets on game and they both work, not real good for meat loss when they're put into bone or off the mark. I now use the Speer Gold Dot 140's, they are bonded and really penetrate as well as hold together. The Hammers would also be a great choice.

Ok might just them both since they are in demand and go with 124 hammers
"IF" you want to explore the monolithic bullets, just know that you have plenty of alternatives:

GSC customs, Peregrine, Cayuga, Badlands, Dynamic Research Technologies, and soon-to-be Apex outdoors. The major manufacturers like Barnes, Nosler, and Hornady also have monolithic offerings. I am sure I am missing something, but it is a start for you to ponder. And yes, there are plenty of hunting successes with these bullets as well. It boils down to personal preference and intended purpose.