6.5 creedmoor long range tips

I see from everyones comment the h-4350 seem to be the top choice, with the challenge of finding powder I have switched over to win. stable 6.5.
That was all the internet and gun rags hype. Billed as the absolute best and only for every wish it were more made. Mine all preferred different powder. To this day I still get the blank stare when guys ask me who built that gun and what is your load. Lol.

H4350 was the powder used to develop the cartridge so it is still a solid choice but others can be used. I don't think anyone has ever said they couldn't be.

H4350 was the powder used to develop the cartridge so it is still a solid choice but others can be used. I don't think anyone has ever said they couldn't be.
Rob if it's not been done, and I apologize if you already have, could you give a list of proven powders across the board here for those of us new to the 6.5cm?
Thanks in advance.

I would focus on the HPBT bullets of good BC and stay away from ELDM, while some can get them to shoot, I have fount that the hpbt seems to be easier to get to the sub 1/2moa area. I like RDFs but then again that's my gun. I have also shot the Hornady 140 with decent success. However RDFs or these Berger bullets people are suggesting will give you a better BC which will help you maintain accuacy at 1000 and beyond.

Rob if it's not been done, and I apologize if you already have, could you give a list of proven powders across the board here for those of us new to the 6.5cm?
Thanks in advance.

Most mentioned in the thread from the H4350, H4831SC, IMR 4350, IMR4451, RL16 and basically most in that H4350 burn rate area. Some go to a faster powder like Varget and the like but depends on barrel length and it can give good velocities with the 140 weights in some shorter barrels you usually find pressure earlier in longer barrels and the H4350 burn rates usually give better velocities.

As for bullets try different ones but the ELDs have been easy for me to load and find good loads for as well as factory ammo. The basick BTHPs can shoot well too but watch some like the 140 SMK which has a super low BC for a 140grn 6.5.

Most mentioned in the thread from the H4350, H4831SC, IMR 4350, IMR4451, RL16 and basically most in that H4350 burn rate area. Some go to a faster powder like Varget and the like but depends on barrel length and it can give good velocities with the 140 weights in some shorter barrels you usually find pressure earlier in longer barrels and the H4350 burn rates usually give better velocities.

As for bullets try different ones but the ELDs have been easy for me to load and find good loads for as well as factory ammo. The basick BTHPs can shoot well too but watch some like the 140 SMK which has a super low BC for a 140grn 6.5.
Thanks my friend.