6.5-300 Weatherby Brass?

I tried doing a search. All I found was Peterson brass listed but out of stock and Weatherby brand unprimed brass. Grafs is the only I found that had it in stock. I don't know how shipping would work for you though, or if they could ship over all that water.
Good luck n your search.

Peterson. It's not in stock anywhere I think but they'll do another run of it sooner or later I'm sure.

Of course could always just neck down .300 weatherby brass which has a lot more variety and availability but sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants and the heart wants correctly headstamped brass!!!! 🤣. @JiggyIi knows what I'm talking about here….

I used to neck down .300 Wby brass for mine, but then the necks will need to be turned to get the thickness down where it should be.

ETA: I used a 7-300 neck die as an intermediate step down.

Thanks folks!
I already have a mixture of 300 Weatherby brass from Winchester, Remington & Weatherby/Norma, but I am looking for correct headstamp and neck dimensions, I looked at STW brass, but it would need fireforming and I have no time for that these days.
I can't remember if Peterson ship tp Australia, I will check.

Cheers.

I tried doing a search. All I found was Peterson brass listed but out of stock and Weatherby brand unprimed brass. Grafs is the only I found that had it in stock. I don't know how shipping would work for you though, or if they could ship over all that water.
Good luck n your search.
I found the same.

Cheers.

Thanks @FEENIX, I read that chart but didn't see 6.5-300 Weatherby brass listed…am I missing something?

Cheers.
1715246182200.png

1715246260214.png

Excuse my bad eyesight folks. Diabetes is unkind to your vision…

Cheers.
P. S.
Is that company making brass or a supplier? I have never heard of them before.
Tony, I know the feeling; I am type 2, but I have it under control.

Quality Cartridge, like the RCC brass (now out of business), manufactures it on demand (depending on order size). I am unsure of all the authorized distributors, but Grafs is one of them.

1715250660415.png

My only experience is with .30 Gibbs, and I am very pleased with it.

1715250877802.jpeg

Tony, I know the feeling; I am type 2, but I have it under control.

Quality Cartridge, like the RCC brass (now out of business), manufactures it on demand (depending on order size). I am unsure of all the authorized distributors, but Grafs is one of them.

View attachment 570430
My only experience is with .30 Gibbs, and I am very pleased with it.

View attachment 570431
Thanks for the heads up, looks like they're out of stock too.

I am type 2, but after my surgery 3 weeks ago tomorrow, I am not taking anything other than insulin…

Cheers.