Weatherby 6.5-300

Shame they couldn't make the .264 Weatherby (based off the .257/.270/7mm Weatherby case).

I bet with the current 6.5 craze, they could make a killing. And it would be a much more efficient design, and wouldn't be as bad of a barrel burner, IMO.

Exactly!

I built a 6.5x257wby imp.... its one of my favorites!

Exactly!

I built a 6.5x257wby imp.... its one of my favorites!

Chase, would you mind sharing your cartridge dimensions with me? The reason being, I designed one very similar to that a couple years ago on my RCBS program, but if yours is really similar to mine, I might see if I can save a few steps and just borrow/rent your reamer and have my local smith build me one...That way I can utilize all of my .257 Wby cases I have sitting around collecting dust. :cool:

You can PM the info to me, if you prefer. Thanks

Chase, would you mind sharing your cartridge dimensions with me? The reason being, I designed one very similar to that a couple years ago on my RCBS program, but if yours is really similar to mine, I might see if I can save a few steps and just borrow/rent your reamer and have my local smith build me one...That way I can utilize all of my .257 Wby cases I have sitting around collecting dust. :cool:

You can PM the info to me, if you prefer. Thanks

You can use all those 257 Weatherby cases in a 264 Winchester.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.