• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5-.284 Hoover

Thanks for the additional pics Justin. I had a great time last year, I hope your doing it again, hopefully I can stay longer next time. If I can't sell this soon I'll be forced to have to use it to kill numerous hogs this coming chuck season. You will deffinately have to come along on a hunt or two with us.
Folks don't shy away because you think it's some wildcat of the 6.5-.284 Win. It's dimmensions are identical other than the throat has a 2 1/2 degree lead compared to a 1 1/2 degree. John Hoover designed it this way and called it the 6.5-.284 Hoover. I use 6.5-.284 Win dies and have no problems. It's a great gun but I need to sell some of my guns to build a new project. I'm trying to get 1 chuck gun and 1 deer gun. I can't shoot all that I have now. Thanks

Thanks for the additional pics Justin. I had a great time last year, I hope your doing it again, hopefully I can stay longer next time. If I can't sell this soon I'll be forced to have to use it to kill numerous hogs this coming chuck season. You will deffinately have to come along on a hunt or two with us.
Folks don't shy away because you think it's some wildcat of the 6.5-.284 Win. It's dimmensions are identical other than the throat has a 2 1/2 degree lead compared to a 1 1/2 degree. John Hoover designed it this way and called it the 6.5-.284 Hoover. I use 6.5-.284 Win dies and have no problems. It's a great gun but I need to sell some of my guns to build a new project. I'm trying to get 1 chuck gun and 1 deer gun. I can't shoot all that I have now. Thanks
Kevin, Hey, this is Kyle.. I have intentions, but we all know how they work.. My car crapped the bed the other day, that cost 550 bucks.. some of what i was saving for a new gun such as yours.. Can i get your number because i'd like too pick your brain on a couple of things you said?? You said you wanted one deer gun and one chuck gun?? thats what im questioning. im needing the same,. Thanks,, Kyle. I really would like too check your gun out.

Kevin as usual your work is impecccable. Hope it sells soon for you.
Kevin is GTG. He will not do you wrong.
Tim

What does " bump to top " mean ? Very nice looking gun Kevin. How do you like that scope. Will it return to zero okey?
mike

After a while your thread gets pushed to the bottom of the list. When someone replies to your thread it puts it at the top again, normally listed as "btt"
I really like Sightron, I've never had a problem with one. I have a couple on my own personal rifles, as well as I've installed several on customers with no coplaints.
Thanks for the kind words.