450 bushmaster Suppressed

SO92

I’m looking for recommendations on a suppressor for 450 bushmaster. Anyone using one or can recommend one? Im struggling to commit with what i see available today in the big bore offerings and looking for real world advice. Thanks.

Dave in WI

LRH Team Member
Silencerco Hybrid is one of my top sellers for this type platform. Kind of a do-all can.

QuietTexan

SiCo Hybrid 46. I have one in process specifically for a future a pig gun in either 45-70, 458 SOCOM, or 450 BM. Very interested in doing a side by side with the Saker762 and Omega on 300 BLK.

Dave in WI

LRH Team Member
SiCo Hybrid 46. I have one in process specifically for a future a pig gun in either 45-70, 458 SOCOM, or 450 BM. Very interested in doing a side by side with the Saker762 and Omega on 300 BLK.
I shoot 5.56 and .308 through them as well. Suppresses fine, but also gives the option of the .46 caliber size. It will also work as a pistol can with the supplied piston/booster, but heavy compared to dedicated pistol cans.
I love the Omega 300 for applications where larger than .30 is not needed. Lots of mounting options on both.

SO92

Thanks for the feedback.

it appears the hybrid is a favorite so far and one of the oldest offerings (Been out awhile).

I also was loooking at the Bowers vers, coastal, Rebel and liberty.

Dave in WI

LRH Team Member
I have the Bowers VERS 458 and VERS 50 as well. The Bowers cans are bigger, but beats out the Hybrid on volume. I need to shoot all 3 side by side to see sound difference when it warms up a little outside. The Hybrid wasn't available when I bought the Bowers cans. I shoot it on a 10.5" 458 Socom.

SO92

Dave-

if you had to chose between the bowers and the silencerco which direcion would you go?

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts