Rifle for suppressed hunting

The nosler 220gr ballistic tip was designed to run subsonic, and they will stabilize in a 1-10 twist. I have shot quite a bit of 208 amax subs in my 308 but if I was planning to hunt with it I would definitely go with the 220gr nosler BT

Started playing with my UL7 recently. Currently have a 22" 6.5x47 which nets out to 28"(1" of can overlaps barrel). Just chopped a 30-06 to 18" and that one is only 24". Now I am thinking about an 8 twist barrel on my 7mm remington at around 21". Should get me 2850 fps with 180s. Once you shoot something suppressed, I am finding I only want to shoot stuff suppressed. Great fun.

Started playing with my UL7 recently. Currently have a 22" 6.5x47 which nets out to 28"(1" of can overlaps barrel). Just chopped a 30-06 to 18" and that one is only 24". Now I am thinking about an 8 twist barrel on my 7mm remington at around 21". Should get me 2850 fps with 180s. Once you shoot something suppressed, I am finding I only want to shoot stuff suppressed. Great fun.

Same boat here. Now every gun purchase either has to come threaded, or be immediately shipped off to get threaded. It's addicting.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.