450 Bushmaster dies

Longhunter1750

Does anyone make a carbide resizing die for the bushmaster cartridge, if not why.
I am new to this cartridge and would like to reload for it but dont want to mess with lubing cartridges, which is why I only reload for my handguns.

its not a true straightwall case. It has about .020 taper to it. If you don't like lubing then rifle handloading isn't for you
Thanks for the info. You are correct, rifle handloading is not for me. I reload for several handgun cartridges but only one rifle cartridge and that is the .22 Hornet, because of price and availability of ammo. May have to add the 450 Bushmaster to that list, plenty of ammo out there for it but the prices are ridiculous.

Is spraying cases with OneShot that difficult?

I don't even clean it off. Rack up the cases in tray, spray, resize. Have shot cases left loaded for years and have no welding issues, no powder issues, nothing.
Just something I dont want to mess with, and my OCD would never let me leave the lube on.😊

You can just neck size with a 45 colt/ 454 carbide die just past the length of the bullet used ...it grips light. 451 pistol bullets better. Just did a 1000 cases. But should be lubed and regular die used for most reloaders.

Recent Posts