375 ultra mag

I am definitely going to try some of those 220gr hammers with a compressed load of RL17, and am totaly confident 3500fps Plus will be they end result.
They reduced bearing surface between the Hammers and the TTSXs are certainly a factor.

Dean

Tikkamike do you have a Wyatt's box. I do ,so I might try the RL 17. My friend tried RL19 104 grs ,too compressed.

My 375 RUM shooting 300g SGKs with 96g of IMR4831 is my most accurate rifle (1/8" three shot group -- measured the group holes in the conveyer belt rubber behind the target) and with MV of 2922 is is my most lethal as well. I built the rifle on a Mausingfield action with a barrel blank from Shilen that I worked up in my shop. Have an H-S precision stock and bottom metal with a Trigicon scope. My best home made rifle. Great cartridge. I use 300RUM brass necked up to 375 without difficulty. I don't go on safari or such so I shoot hogs and white tails with it in S. Texas.DRT

LMAO....why...You can't remember what you JUST PAID? Or when you say you JUST PICKED IT UP...was it in the back of someone ELSE'S TRUCK!🤣
Screenshot_20210214-100100_Chrome.jpg

This is an active auction the only reference for price on this and wanted to see if I over paid for the one I got, I know what I paid I wanted to average price point for one

LMAO....why...You can't remember what you JUST PAID? Or when you say you JUST PICKED IT UP...was it in the back of someone ELSE'S TRUCK!🤣
Hey, skipglo, I was out chopping firewood this morning and I left my 375 ultra mag in the back of my truck. When I got ready to leave I started looking for my rifle but couldn't find it. I thought I must have covered it up with firewood, so I unloaded the whole truckload of wood, but my 375 ultra mag wasn't there. Have you seen it? Do you know of anybody bragging about just picking up a new 375 ultra mag?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.