375 Lunatic

One thing you'll have to understand is that most of these wildcats are extremely expensive to develop and bring to a finished cartridge/rifle system and most wildcatters finance these projects with personal hard earned dollars, thus ... fireformed cases are not something that will be given away or sold for a few dollars, for some there is a need to keep cartridge dimensions private and only available to customers, others will allow anyone to rent or purchase a reamer, If you are interested in the 375 Lunatic you will need to contact the guy that created it and he may just sell you a few cases for their actual monetary value and not a perceived one, I say this from personal experience as I've done just that and got the 338 and 375 SnipeTac fired cases for a few bucks directly from the designer

One thing you'll have to understand is that most of these wildcats are extremely expensive to develop and bring to a finished cartridge/rifle system and most wildcatters finance these projects with personal hard earned dollars, thus ... fireformed cases are not something that will be given away or sold for a few dollars, for some there is a need to keep cartridge dimensions private and only available to customers, others will allow anyone to rent or purchase a reamer, If you are interested in the 375 Lunatic you will need to contact the guy that created it and he may just sell you a few cases for their actual monetary value and not a perceived one, I say this from personal experience as I've done just that and got the 338 and 375 SnipeTac fired cases for a few bucks directly from the designer

I'll pay whatever is asked for it, I respect the value of high quality items that took time and money to build.

Did you ever end up getting 3500 FPS with 230s out of the Werewolf? Out of curiousity, what velocities would the Werewolf get with 180s?

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.