37" Mulie in Yard

Those are great stories, sp6x6, I like to see good bucks go to those that earn them. Too bad the wolves are in your area now.

Nice Heavy Bucks!!!!!!

They don't get that heavy or dark over in Eastern Wyoming where I hunt deer.
Here they are all plains deer, we don't have the nutients or genetics anymore for that matter, to get that kind of mass.

Congratulations!!!

Gnergy, Congratulations on your antelope with the contender and your honor of being noted by the magazine. My contender is a 35 Herret 14" barrel that I have shot for near 30 years with iron sights and taken several elk with.

I knew Mike's dad, Gordon, fairly well. I don't know Mike that well. I also had my ten seconds of fame already and filmed a few hunts for TV and videos. To much headache for me. I enjoy just being out there having fun more than all the hassle of filming. I have had some guys offer to film some hunts when I was on really big critters but declined because it took away from the enjoyment and aesthetics of the hunt for me. Those are the things most important to me and why I still hunt. I enjoy being alone in the wilderness with wonderment at all god's creations. Just not worth the ten seconds of fame for me to mess that up.

LTLR sure would like to hunt off your second story balcony, I'd jacksnipe some of those big mulies
cruising the neiborhood. Couldn't believe all the city deer we saw the day we were there...

WOW! Just WOW!
SP6X6 Those are dandy's in my book. Liked the ''whistlers'' on the hat too.
Apparently I need to ''Expand'' my horizons in search of Quality Big Bucks like those mentioned (and seen)on this thread. Im impressed! Thanks to all for sharing the stories and pics. That fuels the fire! Only 8 1/2 more months till deer season on Or. Cant wait!!! Maybe Ill have to look into Montana in a couple years.

Sniper2, Should have been on the back deck today. While I was eating lunch I noticed some deer going through the back yard. The big guy was back and he brought a couple of buddies. 31" and a 29" bucks along with three does came along with him. They hung around most of the day.

Winmag, Hate to tell you, I have 2 hats other one is almost full, it is my 6pt. Stetson XXXXXXXXXX:D:D

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.