338 Lapua now i need optics?

First to last nightforce, sightron, vortex, valdada. If you had deep pockets March, S&B, us optics, trijicon.

Well i cant afford a night force with enough moa adjustment to shoot the distances i want to so i guess we will be going with opinion two the s3! Still a really nice scope.

What will i need for a ring height with a 56mm. Anyone have a 110ba with a 56mm?

I just bought the Savage 110 FCP with the H-S precision stock , it has the same 20 Moa rail as the BA and I m pretty sure its the exact same barrel contour. so I purchased a set of Seekins LOW (.820) rings and the 56 NF has about 5mm...perfect amount of clearance between the objective and the barrel at the highest point on the contour so you should be good.

I was also VERY impressed with the Seekins low rings. 8-25 torx all the way around , matched bored set . so keep the tops and bottoms together as a matched set as you assemble them.(if you go with them).I bought them off the website here. (Made in the USA!)

good luck

Patrick

I just bought the Savage 110 FCP with the H-S precision stock , it has the same 20 Moa rail as the BA and I m pretty sure its the exact same barrel contour. so I purchased a set of Seekins LOW (.820) rings and the 56 NF has about 5mm...perfect amount of clearance between the objective and the barrel at the highest point on the contour so you should be good.

I was also VERY impressed with the Seekins low rings. 8-25 torx all the way around , matched bored set . so keep the tops and bottoms together as a matched set as you assemble them.(if you go with them).I bought them off the website here. (Made in the USA!)

good luck

Patrick

Hey patrick thanks for the information on the rings but i have different bases then you.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.