• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .338 Lapua improved/7mmwsm F.S

308 nate

I have for sale my own personal longrange rifle.

Specs:
Lawton 7500 single shot right hand. Included is two bolts. one for the 7mm and one for the Lapua. Both are helical fluted with oversize bolt handles.

McMillan A4 with accessory rail and saddle cheek piece and pillar bedding

.338 barrel is a Broughton, 5C 9.3 twist. Fluted with my X-teme brake. Coated matte black. It is finished at 31"

7mm barrel Broughton 5C. 1 in 8 twist. stainless with a honeycomb finsh also has a thread cap. Finished at 31"

Both barrels have under 500 rd, through. both are very capable at 1/2 MOA and better at 600 yds.

I shot the 7mm in "F" class in reginals and won 4 of the 5 twenty shot matches.

The .338 barrrel shoots just as good. Iwill also include dies for the .338 Lapua improved.

$2700 for eveything(including shipping/insurance to your FFL license holder)

308nate

Scope and rings seen in the picture, not included in the above price. (I am keeping those ;)

For picture of 7mm barrel go to my website it is on the intro page on the rifle. I'll see if I can get some better pictures in the next week.

P.S I also did some updating to my website and finally got a package special under the specials tab.....feel free to check it out.
3383.jpg

3381.jpg

Steel target was at 600 yds. for this group.
3385.jpg

Last edited:
Nate,

That's an awesome package at a good price. If I weren't in the build process on two custom rifles I'd be sending you $ for that beauty.

if you are looking to buy this rifle rest assured i hava shot this rifle with both rifle setups with the 7mm and 338. this thing is impressive. nate is a great guy to deal with.

Could you tell me what load do you have worked up for the 338Imp.? What bullet are you shooting, how fast is it, is it a repeater or single shot and finally what does it weigh with the scope?

Thanks
Oso

I can answer the repeater or single shot portion of the question: its a Lawton 7500 single shot.

I asked a similar load question in an email and here is Nathan's response:

95gr. of Reloader 25 will give you 2950FPS with 300SMK's. E.S in the mid teens.

7mmWSM – 63.5 grs. Reloader 22 …. 180 Berger's at 3050 FPS; E.S 12.6

JeffVN

Hey Jeff, thanks for the answer! All I need to know now is what it weighs in at?

Oso

Nate may not check in everyday , you can give him a call ,the numbers on his web site which is in his signature.

you certainly won't be dissapointed in the rifle , Nathan's work is top knotch as well as the materials he uses , proof is in the pudding

Hey Jeff, thanks for the answer! All I need to know now is what it weighs in at?

Oso

Sorry guys about taking so long to reply...
James is right give me a call it's alot easier to get ahold of me that way if you need something right away.

I just put the rifle on the scale tonight. complete rifle with base, NO bipod or scope with .338 barrel weighed in at 15LBS. 4.5 OZ. I expect with the 7mm barrel it will weigh 1-1-1/2lbs. more as there is no fluting and similar contour. If it is critical I can get you exact weights with 7mm. other than that the load info above is right on.

Thanks for your patience and if anyone wants to talk to me about the rifle just give me a ring. 1-701-880-3276

Nate