338 lapua brass issues

I have a Savage 110FCP 338 Lapua when I got to 92.5gr the bolt was harder to open, backed off to 91.5 H1000

I did a reload test with 300 nosler custom competition from 86 to 92.5 gr of rotumbo. I noticed small mushrooming o primers at 92 gr and above. The limit is around 92 for this scenario. These cases still had no extraction issues. Also, used nosler brass before and it was horrible.

Also, make sure your case oal is below 2.722 anything above that was causing an increase in pressure to. Hunting guy . Com had similar experience as well. Actually I would recommend below 2.721. Hunting guy article trimmed his down to 2.714, but I think that is to much. I personally trim my to <2.721 and it's fine. Over that then I have inadquancies.

Someone mentioned shooting over Chronogragh. I will strongly suggest starting there before spending a bunch of money.
I see you are shooting Retumbo , we have had a really strange situation this year in a 300RUM. We saw a 100+ fps gain using the same load in the same rifle from last year to this year and had to back it down I believe ( don't quote me ) 7 gr to get the speed we had recorded the previous year.

sometimes one gets bad brass. Not too much you can do with it. I don't cut necks like I used too, don't think it really is worth that effort now. Now I'll only knock down the high spots if it needs it.

found myself getting Peterson brass over the other MFG, got 6MM XC & 6.5 CM just this past year between those two got close to 1800 rounds- but have been using Peterson for some time now for other calibers / cartridges , great people to talk too also. Never had a problem with any of it .

All rifles are not created the same, same as for a car . They may all be 300 Win Mags but with chamber differences / throats etc etc. So what works for one gun may not for another . Can also cut throat a little longer and reduce PSI