338-Berger-Bullets!-Yes!!!!!-There-coming!

wildcat

Hey-guys-I-just-read-some-good-news.-I-just-got-a-reply-from-Eric-Stecker-who-works-for-Berger-Bullets-and-he-stated-Berger-will-be-developing-250grn-and-300grn-VLD's.-for-.338's-I-can't-wait-to-use-one-of-their-300grn-VLD'S.-He-stated-they-should-be-available-at-the-end-of-2007.-I-am-thinking-their-BC-for-the-300grn-might-be-better-than-the-MK-that-would-be-awesome!!!

This-is-awesome-news-for-those-of-us-who-use-.338's-in-our-arsonals.

Wildcat

thats cool, but get a new keyboard already... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif makes for some long sentances.

Thats great news , I've been toying with a new looong range rig , this may help seal the deal on the caliber.

Hey Wildcat , what do you do with your thumbs when you type? it must be a pain in the but to have to reach up and hit the hyphen instead of thumbinbg the space bar

boy i might break out lucky with that deal. those 300smk seem to be doing everybody well though. if they get here before my barrel is toast i'll have to try them.

Yep, pretty decent new.

screech, never heard of a 338 bbl being worn out. But that is in the world of the lesser god /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'll try a few out, but I haven't been too impressed with their .30 caliber line. I've tried some in my .308s and the SMK always works better. But it's good to have another option and company meeting the growing demand for our long range rigs.

[ QUOTE ]
thats cool, but get a new keyboard already... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif makes for some long sentances.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Having compatition will only improve the quality of both.
Its the American way. Cant wait to give em a try.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts