.300rum .338rum brass

Rum Man

I feel humbled. I have one 338RUM in a Rem 700LSS and had a heck of a time finding it. 'Cause I picked up 360 rounds of custom manufactured ammo out of a auction and didn't have a thing to shoot it in. Finally found the LSS and still haven't shot it. LOL But I did enjoy the hunt.. :)
Excellent Rifle ! I have the 300 Rum one . It's taken so many of my critters !
Great round for Elk ! You will injoy it !

Rum Man

blueprairiedog

LRH Team Member
You better get both !
Just got back from the 1 mile shoot !
Several hit on a 12" steel target with the Lrh parts build 300 Rum . Danced all around the milk jug but couldnt hit the darn thing !
Then pulled out the 338 Edge and shot twice with misses then Splash goes the Jug !
Great day with all the guys !

Rum Man
When it comes to guns it’s like racing there is no substitute for cubic inch’s

kickinback

I've been extremely happy with adg/gunwerks brass. I use it in my 338 rum. 300 bergers @ 2830fps 1/4" moa and zero psi signs 92.2 N570. Bertram is garbage in my opinion and will never buy it again. I've had to return 6.5 saum, 300 norma and 300wsm. My friends 28N brass was so bad you could clearly see how inconsistent neck thickness was with naked eye.
I find your comments regarding the 28 Nosler brass interesting. I went to neck turn 200 Bertram 28N cases for my son and it was a waste of time. They were out by no more than half a thou.

Maybe I got the good ones

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce