300 Win Mag New Lapua Brass Load Data

I use 79g of H1000 with the 200gELDX and have used this load for many years. I am using Norma brass and at times i see pressure signs in the summer. I usually will back off the powder by .2 in the warmer months but the WM likes a compressed load of slow powder.

You can't screw up with Lapua brass and Hornady max data. Go one grain less than Hornady max listed charge. At most you get a sticky bolt lift.

I have been reloading the exact combo
Max I have been up to with Hornady Federal RP brass is 76 grains of H1000 with No pressure signs at all and 1 hole MOA.
Started at 75 grains and 20 thou off the lands. shoots bug holes with anything 75 to 76 grains of H1000
New Lapua Brass 4 Boxes and will start with 74 Grains for the first load to fireform to my chamber and work back up towards 76 to 77 grains
I have 2 RPR 300WM's and a Remington 700 Tactile 300WM

Id start at 73 or 74 and build a quick ladder up to wherever you are comfortable and look for pressure. Im loading 77 gr of H1000 in Hornady cases with a 200 ELD-X, getting 2950 fps and no pressure signs. These loads are greatly longer than factory but Im shooting a single shot so its all good
I need to go longer from my calculations I need full mag length too I
Max I have been up to with Hornady Federal RP brass is 76 grains of H1000 with No pressure signs at all and 1 hole MOA.
Started at 75 grains and 20 thou off the lands. shoots bug holes with anything 75 to 76 grains of H1000
New Lapua Brass 4 Boxes and will start with 74 Grains for the first load to fireform to my chamber and work back up towards 76 to 77 grains

What primer are you using?
I just picked up the same Remington 700 tactical 300wm and 100 new Lapua brass, I still need to put glass on the rifle but am already looking at load data for it.

I also have a 7mm stw I'm going with Nosler brass and would like to use the same primer for both.
im thinking federal 215 primers for both ……