300 Werewolf ballistics

Does anyone have this information on a chart? I know it can launch a 230 grain projectile down range at 3500 Fps, but that's really all I know as far as numbers go.

Hopefully Swamplord chimes in ...

I went with a cut rifled 5R 10 twist bbl for my new wildcat the 300 Werewolf , the cartridge design is intended to specifically run the 230 gr Bergers at 3500 fps , I'm hoping the Bergers will stabilize at that velocity with the 10 twist in 5R ....

does anybody make a 30 cal 5R in 9 twist ? looking for a 34" blank in Sendero contour !

Chris ?

If you mean an external ballistic chart, you can play with this and make one yourself: JBM - Calculations - Trajectory

Thanks for posting this.

Using this application, I found that this thing is producing an incredible 6000+ ft lbs of energy. Is there any other 30 cal in the world that reaches this or comes close? I would say no unless there is another wildcat 30 out there that I am unaware of.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.