300 ultra magnum cases

I'd have to look again but I think last I saw it their's was right around 1.60 pr/case. Not bad considering shipping and whatever they have to pay for import taxes and fees.

You're right of course, there's an assumption that more expensive = better but that's definitely not always the case.
Maybe we can all coordinate a calling campaign to show lapua their is a legitimate demand for RUM brass. I'd buy a thousand from the first production run if that would help.

In my experience, lapua has the hardest head. When running a hot rod, primer pockets in lapua stay tight.
How about this. Someone could format a message to request production, post it, and we all copy and paste it to send to them that way they'd get numerous requests. Peterson too. Thoughts?

I'll chime in I guess. I've used Rem., Nosler, Norma, ADG/Gunwerks ( I can walk to their place), and I'm not sure if way back Federal ??? Remington seemed softest but didn't have a problem with primer pockets .Good brass. Nosler cases were great and shot great but primer pockets were loose after 3 reloadings. Norma was fine. Been Using ADG and Gunwerks brass for last 3 years in my 300 Rum and 6.5 PRC. It is thicker/Heavier/harder but has held up well. I bought a bunch of once fired 300 win mag, 6.5 PRC, 7 Rem. mag. and I think 6.5x284 for an insanely cheap price per 100 from Gunwerks last year. Plus I got 20% off that from working part time at store that sold it. The only Lapua brass I've used is in 6.5x284. it's great brass and I think ADG is just as good. Both are incredibly close in case to case weight .

I highly doubt 3000 with a 245 in prc 🤷‍♂️
338 lapua is only 2950 ish with a 250 gr
People go ape 💩for the PRC's.
I don't get the craze with them !!
It's the case of the future, we're just going to have to accept it as such.

Belted mag's are now seen as being inferior and obsolete and sooner or later all will go the way of the DoDo.

I wish this were not true but all of our belted magnums are going to suffer the same fate at some point during this century.

No I don't believe anyone is launching 245gr bullets from a PRC case. I'm not even the least bit convinced you could safely do that with a Rum Sized case.

I can run 180-200gr bullets at 3250 with ease in the RUM and probably in the PRC but 245g pills at 3,400?

Not in any gun I'm going to pull the trigger on.
How about this. Someone could format a message to request production, post it, and we all copy and paste it to send to them that way they'd get numerous requests. Peterson too. Thoughts?
ADG currently shows to have 300 RUM brass in stock.

I just got my Bertram Rum brass a couple months ago. Haven't even came close to messing with them yet but hopefully they'll work fine. I have been seeing Nosler 300 Rum brass at two of the local sportsman warehouse at $101 per 25rd box. Well I'll just leave those for someone else then. Next time I get rum brass will either be RP or wait till either Lapua or Peterson make it.
Got a rcbs primer pocket swager? Bump them before trying to prime. Those Pockets are tiiiiiiight!

My 300 and 7mm RUM brass is all Remington and i am on the 3rd loading, its a Remington designed case, why would they make a case to fail one of there own cartridge designs, bad publicity! Likewise, all of my WSM rifles use Winchester cases for the same logical reason. You will find that for hunting applications Remington and Winchester will do just fine. Now if you are shooting 1000 yd competitions and need the maximum amount of reloads, you may want to step up to ADJ or Lapua and take advantage of the added benefits. Again, I am speaking of hunting/load work up applications only.