300 prc brass stuck in bushing die

Kinda of crazy. I have a set of new Redding 300 PRC dies that I can't get the casing to go into but about 1/2 the case. I cleaned the new die and lubed the case with imperial wax and it went about 1/2 way. This was a once fired case. I then took the decapping pin out and lubed it up again and it would only go about 1/2 again. The once fired case was a Hornady case. I then went a got a new piece of Lapua brass and it went in about 3/4 of the way with the decapping pin out. It has me puzzled as well.

Kinda of crazy. I have a set of new Redding 300 PRC dies that I can't get the casing to go into but about 1/2 the case. I cleaned the new die and lubed the case with imperial wax and it went about 1/2 way. This was a once fired case. I then took the decapping pin out and lubed it up again and it would only go about 1/2 again. The once fired case was a Hornady case. I then went a got a new piece of Lapua brass and it went in about 3/4 of the way with the decapping pin out. It has me puzzled as well.
I would call Redding Customer Service. There was a known issue with a big run of ADG brass being oversized but the Lapua brass should not be a problem if everything is Kosher.

Have you tried slowly working it with repeated short strokes to see if it will work on down?

I would call Redding Customer Service. There was a known issue with a big run of ADG brass being oversized but the Lapua brass should not be a problem if everything is Kosher.

Have you tried slowly working it with repeated short strokes to see if it will work on down?
Yes. Once i got to a certain pressure level I let up on the arm of the press and tried again. I did not want to get a piece of brass stuck in a brand new die?

Yes. Once i got to a certain pressure level I let up on the arm of the press and tried again. I did not want to get a piece of brass stuck in a brand new die?
My Rum brass can be a bugger sometimes. I just keep working it up and down slowly and eventually get it to run full length. If I were you, I'd call Redding tomorrow and see what they have to say.

They may want you to send them a dummy round, once fired, and new case along with the dies to see exactly what the issue is.

My Rum brass can be a bugger sometimes. I just keep working it up and down slowly and eventually get it to run full length. If I were you, I'd call Redding tomorrow and see what they have to say.

They may want you to send them a dummy round, once fired, and new case along with the dies to see exactly what the issue is.
I think i will do that. thanks.

You got the info, Imperial die wax is the best ever, one other kind is made in Europ but can't remember the name. I only use Imperial , sometimes the other lubs are to thick and can also cause a stuck case.