30-378 reloading questions

Yes I do. I should have included that in my original post as some may think that any 30 cal would use the same busing, many do but certainly not all. I'll make it clear I use the .332 bushing for resizing the 30-378, I use a RCBS Gold Medal FL bushing die. The Gold Medal is very similar to the Redding type S just a different brand. You may need to go up or down from the .332 dia bushing but it's a starting point.

James

Yes I do. I should have included that in my original post as some may think that any 30 cal would use the same busing, many do but certainly not all. I'll make it clear I use the .332 bushing for resizing the 30-378, I use a RCBS Gold Medal FL bushing die. The Gold Medal is very similar to the Redding type S just a different brand. You may need to go up or down from the .332 dia bushing but it's a starting point.

James[/QUOTE

James you are the man!That's the information I've been looking for , like you said a starting point . Thanks a million James.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.