30-06 with Reloader 26 load data with 210 gr Berger or accubond bullets. Request please.

Gents.
thank you very much for your feed back on the data.
after a lot of research both from this forum, quick load, and so forth what I ended up doing in addition to the data is calling
Capstone precision group and asking if they had any information. They are over alliant powder for un published data 660-460-2802

here is what they told me on rl 26 and 210VLD

first they had no published data or un published data for bullets lights than 210.
-this is the load data they had for me u published for 210 Berger VLD.
at sammi spec length with a maximum full ratio of 105% is listed
Start—54.5 @2480 - 59.3 @2716fps
BOB told me that if it was longer than Sami specs (which most people load longer than Sami) then u could have more case fill and more velocity.

With all the data and now a good feel for what a starting point I feel confident that starting at 55 grain and slowing working up .5 grain increments. My hope is to find a good accuracy node with no pressure sigh in the 2700 - 2800 FPS In a 22 inch barrel. This should be a really nice woods gun round at close moderate ranges.
hope This helps other out in future. I will edit post to included the above findings.
thanks to all

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts