Load data request for IMR 4955 For .25-06 with 110 gr ELD-X

They discontinued the 4599 powder. that is amazing power gives fantastic ES. Temp stability is better than RL-16 and RL23. to bad they wont be making it anymore. i use in in my 6.5creedmoor with berger 135's gets me 2950fps 1 hole groups. I only have 2.5lbs of it left I am gonna cry when its gone..........

here is what QuickLoad Says
25-06.PNG

They discontinued the 4599 powder. that is amazing power gives fantastic ES. Temp stability is better than RL-16 and RL23. to bad they wont be making it anymore. i use in in my 6.5creedmoor with berger 135's gets me 2950fps 1 hole groups. I only have 2.5lbs of it left I am gonna cry when its gone..........

here is what QuickLoad SaysView attachment 497668
Why you gotta go and give me a short barrel 😆😆, Thanks I got the 25.06 worked up so far my speeds are higher than listed with less powder charges, that's why always work up to them, but no pressure signs. I am good with 3200 fps. Hopefully just one more trip to the range, prob wont happen till after elk season, muzzle loader tag opens Monday for a cow, then off to ID to chase big bulls.