30-06 165 gr fusion reload copy

crowsnest2002

Long story short. I got a couple of boxes of this ammo from a partial trade and it shoots pretty good out of the 3006, needs some fine tuning though. Do any of you folks know the copycat reload for it? Powder, bullet, primer?
Any help will be much appreciated.

On occasion Rocky Mountain Reloading sells "pulled" or seconds of Fusion bullets. Otherwise I have never seen them for sale. There are some Speer bullets that are close; I think that the one that was a Fusion copy is not sold to the public any more.

If you can't find any pulled/seconds, then I'd try the Speers with whatever Nosler or Hodgdon think is the most accurate powder. The color of the factory primer (and that fact that it's Vista Outdoor which owns Speer and CCI) should help as well.

Thanks for the tip, looks like they may be using reloder 17 and federal 210 primers.

Edit
Looks like I can get a hard copy mailed to me, sweet don't see that much anymore.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.