2nd Amendment Poll

elkstalker300

USA Today is having a poll on the 2nd amendment' I found it on remington.com every gun owner should go and take the poll it is very shocking to see the results after you vote, then send it on to everyone you know

USA Today is having a poll on the 2nd amendment' I found it on remington.com every gun owner should go and take the poll it is very shocking to see the results after you vote, then send it on to everyone you know

I'm not sure what's shocking about it? I mean, it'd be nice if EVERYONE knew what the 2nd Amendment meant, but 97% of people understanding that the 2nd Amendment gives us the right to keep and bear arms isn't bad in my opinion.

I was happy to see that only 3 % of americans can't read.

If you want to get more scarry than they should ask if americans think the the second amendment gives americans the right to have pistols, rifles, simi-atomatic rifles... I think the results would be much more startleing.

Two years later the poll is still running!

Question:

Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?

97% voted yes
2% voted no
1% are undecided

So why don't our law makers understand that 97% feel this way?

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.