280 AI Reloder 16

Very pleased to report the results. 58.5 gr RL16 with the 131 gr Hvy Hammer produced a 5 shot group measuring 1.218 @ 200 yds averaging 3,327 fps at the pipe. That dog'll hunt! Thank you Mr Steve of Hammer for your products and suggestions on powder.

Very pleased to report the results. 58.5 gr RL16 with the 131 gr Hvy Hammer produced a 5 shot group measuring 1.218 @ 200 yds averaging 3,327 fps at the pipe. That dog'll hunt! Thank you Mr Steve of Hammer for your products and suggestions on powder.
That dog will do more than hunt! Might have to order some 131's to go with my 143's. Have a few lbs of 16 waiting for ignition. Thanks

That dog will do more than hunt! Might have to order some 131's to go with my 143's. Have a few lbs of 16 waiting for ignition. Thanks
The man that taught me the basics of handloading killed everything in North America with the exception of the big bears with a Parker Hale 270 Win and 130 gr Sierra GameKings. His old 270 was'nt pushing those GKs nearly as fast as this Ackley. I cant wait to see the performance on game.

The man that taught me the basics of handloading killed everything in North America with the exception of the big bears with a Parker Hale 270 Win and 130 gr Sierra GameKings. His old 270 was'nt pushing those GKs nearly as fast as this Ackley. I cant wait to see the performance on game.
Going to Georgia in 2 weeks whitetail hunting with the 280AI and 143's. First year away from Accubonds. If you score first, please let me know and vice versa. My 143's are a bit over 3200fps and not near max pressure but great accuracy. Good hunting! Looking forward to your results.

Going to Georgia in 2 weeks whitetail hunting with the 280AI and 143's. First year away from Accubonds. If you score first, please let me know and vice versa. My 143's are a bit over 3200fps and not near max pressure but great accuracy. Good hunting! Looking forward to your results.
Good luck in Georgia. Will do.