28 Nosler reloading Help and HBN coating question

If I am reading correctly this happened with under 10 rounds after cleaning? I know others say this works but I EVERY single magnum I have ever owned needs 8-10 rounds before they will group after cleaning.
No I always fire 3 groups of 3 rounds after cleaning and before expecting good groups. I fired three last weekend and put then into a .3 inch group at 100 but the first round was 115 fps slower than the next two shots. Now I am trying HBN on a 6.5 GAP with Hornady 143 ELD X bullets and I am having a heck of a time seating the coated bullets even after wiping them down very well. I didnt notice this with the Berger 130's at all but its really inconsistent seating pressure with the Hornady's. Its to the point that some bullets are developing a dented ring where the seating cone is contacting the bullet. I am also seeing some pressure signs at 57.5 grains of H1000 with them. Im about ready to chuck these two $5000 rifles off a bridge along with these Hornady bullets.

I have not been able to get eldxs to shoot. 143s or 175s.
I might have to try some Hammer bullets. This 6.5 GAP is new and I can't figure out why im hitting high pressure with only 57.5 grains of H1000. I may have to try a different bullet without HBN on it since all of the ELD's are coated already.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.