28 Nosler load

Old post but I'm looking for some loads with the 195 Bergers and haven't found much aside from re-33 powder.
I'm looking for temp stability so h1000 and retumbo are what I plan to work with.
For those of you loading the 180, and 195's please share some loads and velocities
Thanks

Old post but I'm looking for some loads with the 195 Bergers and haven't found much aside from re-33 powder.
I'm looking for temp stability so h1000 and retumbo are what I plan to work with.
For those of you loading the 180, and 195's please share some loads and velocities
Thanks
blackaj,
Please contact us at 714-441-7202 Monday through Friday 8am to 4:43pm EASTERN TIME and we can help you with data you need.

Thank you Phil, I found the Berger data which I will use for my starting loads.
I noticed that Bergers loads are much lower than reported velocities from the 28 nos, I'm hoping people are obtaining better performance since these velocities have been reported with the 7rm!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.