270 Win- 110 Grn TTSX??

motown

Hey guys looking for a little help and feedback. I am picking up a TC Venture Weathershield 270 this weekend as a cheap backup gun for here in PA. I am really interested in the Barnes 110gr TTSX. I bought a box of these heads to reload but my barnes manual is a bit old and does not list this bullet. Can someone with a newer manual let me know the recommened OAL for this bullet and also what the min and max loads are for H4831sc please?

While Im at it does anyone have any experience with this round at all? Just curious? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys looking for a little help and feedback. I am picking up a TC Venture Weathershield 270 this weekend as a cheap backup gun for here in PA. I am really interested in the Barnes 110gr TTSX. I bought a box of these heads to reload but my barnes manual is a bit old and does not list this bullet. Can someone with a newer manual let me know the recommened OAL for this bullet and also what the min and max loads are for H4831sc please?

While Im at it does anyone have any experience with this round at all? Just curious? Thanks in advance.

Here you go.
http://www.barnesbullets.com/files/2014/11/270WinchesterBRM5V17.pdf

Thanks Catch. They do not list the starting and max loads on their website though as it is all blacked out. Does anyone have info even on the H4350?

That is strange. I just clicked the link again and the load info is all blacked out. Thanks for your help!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.