260AI loads

sniperjwt

Got a shilen barrel chambered in 260AI on the way and should be here this week. What I am looking for is some other 260AI users to give me some of what works for you as far as powder and bullet combo. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Got a shilen barrel chambered in 260AI on the way and should be here this week. What I am looking for is some other 260AI users to give me some of what works for you as far as powder and bullet combo. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
What did you ultimately come up with? I was using H4350 for 130 VLD's. I have 24" Shilen. Switching to 127 LRX's. Any recommendations?

What did you ultimately come up with? I was using H4350 for 130 VLD's. I have 24" Shilen. Switching to 127 LRX's. Any recommendations?
This was 10 years ago. And the OP hasn't been on the site in 3 years. I doubt you will get an answer from him.

I suggest starting a new thread with questions about your .260AI. I have one, and LOVE it.

This was 10 years ago. And the OP hasn't been on the site in 3 years. I doubt you will get an answer from him.

I suggest starting a new thread with questions about your .260AI. I have one, and LOVE it.
l knew it was old, thought maybe he had learned something valuable in that time. Now that I got your attention.....???

I like mine too!