.260 Rem & .264 Win Mag..??

Oh I know...wasnt meaning you had implied it to be a hunting round for that distances....but never let us forget the infamous 243 at 8XX yards killing elk shot we saw here!!!1

"we saw here" Yea, I think several comments are pointing out a little agenda here. I guess one could say that the 264 is not needed because the extra energy & ability to deliver better expansion and terminal effect is not important because we should not be shooting animals that far anyway.
And since both will reach 1000 on paper, the extra and large velocity gap is not important.
Yes, slowly drifting that direction when you look at all the posts.

"we saw here" Yea, I think several comments are pointing out a little agenda here. I guess one could say that the 264 is not needed because the extra energy & ability to deliver better expansion and terminal effect is not important because we should not be shooting animals that far anyway.
And since both will reach 1000 on paper, the extra and large velocity gap is not important.
Yes, slowly drifting that direction when you look at all the posts.
It's shown up on other threads too. Bottom line, this is a LRH site. If you don't like it go find one that better fits and quit trying to ruin our fun! lightbulb

Hey I shot a gopher at 90'ish yards was that long range? Great comments guys some people just don't get it! I have received mucho goodo information from members here and really enjoy this site!, thanks. Hope everyone had a good Easter! Now lets go shooting!lightbulb gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.