25 Creedmoor and 135’s for NRL Hunter?

I run a 26", and never actually taken it up to pressure, but I'm at 2900 with 41.5g h4350. That should put you in the 2840 range with a 24". Pretty sure I could easily go up to 2950 as well so you should have some wiggle room. Minimum avg velocity lands right at 2815 with 135s. As others have stated though, n556 and rl16 will probably give you slightly more velocity, but the consistency of 4350 is hard to beat. Long story short is you should be fine with 24", I just went 26 for slightly more velocity and some wiggle room on where your accuracy winds up.

I run a 26", and never actually taken it up to pressure, but I'm at 2900 with 41.5g h4350. That should put you in the 2840 range with a 24". Pretty sure I could easily go up to 2950 as well so you should have some wiggle room. Minimum avg velocity lands right at 2815 with 135s. As others have stated though, n556 and rl16 will probably give you slightly more velocity, but the consistency of 4350 is hard to beat. Long story short is you should be fine with 24", I just went 26 for slightly more velocity and some wiggle room on where your accuracy winds up.
Thank you Jake, I appreciate a response from someone with firsthand knowledge. Happy new year!

You will love the set up, I personally know 3 different guns shooting this same load in alpha brass, 2 of the 3 are missing the lands with great results, 3rd one I'm pretty sure was jumping about .030. But extremely easy and consistent load

Good for you. Note that I stated the definition was for OTHER MEMBERS who might not have your in depth knowledge.

You don't like the answer, don't read it or learn to read in the first place.

;)
Clearly you didn't read my original post and the title of this thread.

You will love the set up, I personally know 3 different guns shooting this same load in alpha brass, 2 of the 3 are missing the lands with great results, 3rd one I'm pretty sure was jumping about .030. But extremely easy and consistent load
What barrel are you using?

6mm doesn't qualify for any class beyond the skills division. Correct me if I'm wrong but 3200 fps is also a limiting factor. Too bad, .243 has been a great deer cartridge, especially now with faster twists and heavier bullets. Whitetail have been the number 1 animal hunted in the USA for a long time. I wouldn't use a 6 creed on elk, but I wouldn't use a 6.5 creed either.
6mm Creed or 243 Win factory rifles w/ 1:8 twist or faster are allowed in the Factory division. No power factor requirements for those rifles.