25 creedmoor dies

I have not found any dies for 25 Creedmoor...so thought i would look for Custom.
I am trying to find some manufactures for you.
I saw this from Precision with a Redding FL 25 Creedmoor. You may be able to use the 25 FL and then the 6 Creed Seater. You should call Redding, RCBS, Hornady, ect.

That is strange. There is 25 Creedmoor BRASS but no dies to find.
I think if we ever build the 1/4 bore will go with a 25 Souper or 25-284. Use the Match FL Bushing Dies from a .26Rem or Match FL Bushing 6.5-284 and fire form .260 Lapua & 6.5-284 Lapua Brass.
Was not really looking to build for ourselves but for hunters. Have 1,500 133gr & 135 gr Bergers and a several batches of Sierras, Nosler in the 80-100gr range. Should be a HELL of a Deer, Speed Goat, Goat Cartridge. I think will sell from the Pachmayer butt recoil pad to the Brake and from the TT Diamond Trigger to the MPA Mounts and a NF or Razor GenI II HD. Will also include Lapua Brass, Berger Bullets, Match FL Bushing and micro seater Dies. You just need to get primer and bullets (that we control right and may help with that soon.

My first thought when we picked up 14001K of 153gr & 135gr Bergers another 500 or so it would be a good target and gamer cartridge. since the Blackjack went away. Now my dilemma was what cartr9dge??? i could easily use the .260 FL Bushing Lapua and the 6.5 -284 FL Bushing Lapua brass with a little fireforming.
I have been told that if for PRS Thy would all use the 25 Creed due to Brass they still have to fireform in some fashion. and We can run Lapua in a 25 Super which is a little faster that the Creed and the 25-284 knock it out of the park.
We may build two, one for comp/hunting and one for Hunting.
The sky is the limit when trying out new cartridges.

Last edited:
That is strange. There is 25 Creedmoor BRASS

After examining the websites listing .25 Creedmoor brass, I found one company only with that brass IN-STOCK. All the others listed it as OUT-of-STOCK.

There are several posts and 2 articles describing the conversion of 6.5 Creedmoor brass to .25 Creedmoor.

The .25 Creedmoor suffers from the manufacturers ignoring this cartridge as they have done to so many others which do not generate their desire for multi-million dollars sales of that cartridge or brass or dies.

Enjoy what you have or keep struggling with the supply issues wreaking havoc on our sport. :mad:

I am interested in building a 25 creedmoor. Does anyone make custom dies?
I have not found any dies for 25 Creedmoor...so thought i would look for Custom.
Yes! You build your dummy round; most die makers will make custom dies. For my first one, I had John Whidden custom-built all my reloading dies for my Wildcat, including the hydraulic forming dies.

On my last custom build, I had all the reamers, including the sizing reamer, and had my gunsmith build me all my reloading dies, including the hydraulic forming die, using blank dies from Newlon and Forster. Contrary to what others think, make sure the sizing die is hardened. Good luck!

Last edited:
Short Action Customs makes 25 Creed dies. Not sure if they are in stock or not? I just used 6.5 Creed Bushing Dies from Redding and bought the expander for the .257 Roberts. Then picked up the appropriate bushings for the neck tension I wanted. Seems to be working fine for me. And others here as well.

That is strange. There is 25 Creedmoor BRASS but no dies to find.
I think if we ever build the 1/4 bore will go with a 25 Souper or 25-284. Use the Match FL Bushing Dies from a .26Rem or Match FL Bushing 6.5-284 and fire form .260 Lapua & 6.5-284 Lapua Brass.
Was not really looking to build for ourselves but for hunters. Have 1,500 133gr & 135 gr Bergers and a several batches of Sierras, Nosler in the 80-100gr range. Should be a HELL of a Deer, Speed Goat, Goat Cartridge. I think will sell from the Pachmayer butt recoil pad to the Brake and from the TT Diamond Trigger to the MPA Mounts and a NF or Razor GenI II HD. Will also include Lapua Brass, Berger Bullets, Match FL Bushing and micro seater Dies. You just need to get primer and bullets (that we control right and may help with that soon.

My first thought when we picked up 14001K of 153gr & 135gr Bergers another 500 or so it would be a good target and gamer cartridge. since the Blackjack went away. Now my dilemma was what cartr9dge??? i could easily use the .260 FL Bushing Lapua and the 6.5 -284 FL Bushing Lapua brass with a little fireforming.
I have been told that if for PRS Thy would all use the 25 Creed due to Brass they still have to fireform in some fashion. and We can run Lapua in a 25 Super which is a little faster that the Creed and the 25-284 knock it out of the park.
We may build two, one for comp/hunting and one for Hunting.
The sky is the limit when trying out new cartridges.
PRS world has several top shooters using 25 now as alternative to 6 and 6.5. Chasing the balance between low recoil, cutting wind, and splash on target for corrections. The 130+ grain projectiles are the key. 25 Creedmoor obvious choice as "easy" since initially using 6/6.5 Creedmoor brass but as now 25 Creedmoor brass available. Some are also trying to use 25 GT and 25x47 for reduced powder capacity brass. Most using a 6.5 parent sizing die with appropriate bushing for 25.

308 and 284 family host brass would be better for hunting but not optimized for PRS "game" as too much powder capacity.

I compete with some 25 shooters - 130+ grain projectiles hit steel (and dirt) much "harder" than 105s so much easier to see impacts and make corrections. Less recoil than the 6.5.

Love it in my 25 CM,XP-100 handgun,Holland brake,ya get a bit wow or huh factor from 6.5 crowd at my bench and our local pasture range,it brings smile on folks face when I let them shoot it.Most surpised by low recoil and turrent holds.
I've used Peterson 25CM and 6.5 Lapua brass with good results,but I picked up a giant bag of Starline brass and Bergers from a past 6.5cm fan.I preped it a bit,necked it down,lil more prep,shoots very well,smuge more neck tension,very consistant as is,no neck turn.Redding 6.5cm bushing die.Starline did the best for me,for Grendels and 6.8 spc
With the 135 class bullets, my 17.5" XP-100 25CM mimics my 26" 140's 6.5CM.
At 600m , my 17.5 XP @ 2675 has 1150 ish ft-lbs ,4mil el, 1mil for 10mph wind.Have run 2700 to 2730
My 26" 6.5cm 140 elite hunters 2750, 1200 ft-lbs,3.8 mils el 1mil for wind.
92 gr Hammers are 3200-3250
My wifes 20" 7-08 ultra light kicks her a bit,she is small,so I muzzle braked it....she walked to the house,challenging to build a rifle for 100 pounder,she gettin a 22" 25cm,should be close to 2780.
I thought the 25-308 would be more ,but you gain very little,I did neck down 7-08 AI case, gained about 4 ish grains with H4350/135 Berger/AICS mag.