• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

25 cm reamer to rent/buy

wapitiaddict

I have xcaliber cf barrel that's at the gunsmith waiting to get threaded and chambered in 25 cm for a Tikka T3x action. My gunsmith doesn't have a reamer and I thought I would reach out and see if anyone anyone here is wanting to rent or sell me one.

Looking for reamer with a .29 neck and a .11 - .1313 throat. Maybe even up to .145. I'm pretty flexible. I'll be using Peterson brass and mostly 130 class bullets, but maybe some 110 ABs, too

The gunsmith is Diamond T Rifles out of Craigmont, ID. He did a 25 sst for me, which shoots awesome. He does great work.

I have xcaliber cf barrel that's at the gunsmith waiting to get threaded and chambered in 25 cm for a Tikka T3x action. My gunsmith doesn't have a reamer and I thought I would reach out and see if anyone anyone here is wanting to rent or sell me one.

Looking for reamer with a .29 neck and a .11 - .1313 throat. Maybe even up to .145. I'm pretty flexible. I'll be using Peterson brass and mostly 130 class bullets, but maybe some 110 ABs, too

The gunsmith is Diamond T Rifles out of Craigmont, ID. He did a 25 sst for me, which shoots awesome. He does great work.
Try https://4drentals.com/product/25-creedmoor-257/

Do you know what reamer version they have or the specs? I tried emailing them but they didn't want to take the time to tell me the info. You'd think they'd put it in the description on their website. And they don't have a phone number listed on their website.
Sorry, I do not know, but it is where my gunsmith rented the reamer for my .30 Gibbs. Try asking for their phone number so your gunsmith can ensure it is the reamer you need/want.

ADDED: I texted my gunsmith and he said, it is all done via email.

Last edited: