• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm-300prc reamer buy, rent, trade, trade rental

scottw2119

Im looking for a 7mm-300prc reamer will buy, trade, rent, or even trade rent I have quite a few reamers for standard and wild cats i would trade rental on if some one be interested in that also. Let me know. Thanks Guys

Sure you want a 7-300 specifically? There are options in that category without having to go full-custom dies ...

New 7PRC kind of fits those specs but not sure if reamers are available yet, as does a 28 Sherman Magnum (basically 300PRC AI necked to 7mm ... wildcat: blow it out and then neck it down.) And then there's the Gunwerks 7LRM which is the 375 Ruger case, same as PRC, necked down.

If it were me, and It may be shortly, I would buy the 28 SM reamer. Gives the option of Hornady dies if you don't want full custom dies, headstamped ADG brass, and better performance without feeding barrels to a 28 Nosler. Basically gives you a 7-300AI. :)

Cheers,
-mox

Customer wants a 7-300 prc so that's what we go with lol. I have the 7-375 Ruger reamer the neck Is shorter than the 7-300 I could have just lengthened the neck but if I end up chambering more little more simple but was hoping Hornady was going to just neck down the 300 but they screwed the pooch on that they made it a medium length mag (saw the print yesterday) the 7lrm pushed the shoulder back and has a very long neck on it and less case capacity. The dies are simple fl bushing die with the correct bushing and good to go. The Sherman is very intriguing to me but when you start talking fire forming to most customers you get the deer in the headlights look