• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want to rent…or buy..

Ok thanks for checking on this guys, I'd hoped I could make it work.

Better to know know before I spent $130

M.

Our family must have at least 10 of the Remington and Browning 7 Mags, I had a Willis collet sizer for 10 years, but never needed it with Remington brass shooting some stiff loads in all weights used.

Fast forward to a 7 STW where I designed the reamer .0025 over web dimension on new Winchester brass. The design should have been .0045-.005 over the new web Winchester brass dimension, and this is the same problem that many encounter Where the reamer used on the chamber was too large for the brand of brass that is used.

So, the fix for the 7 STW was a special order from RCBS for a Small Base sizer, problem solved.

I buy once-fired Winchester and Rem brass from a guy that tests loads in a pressure gun using a custom barrel. On this brass, I may small base size the brass so it fits in my custom 7 Rem Mag barrels, but factory barrels take full-length sizing the once-fired brass just fine.

RCBS full length sizing dies, stamped '79 and below, seem to be of tighter spec than current Full Length sizers of any make, just look at the number on the top of the die.

RCBS custom shop was closed during the covid. I have an extra RCBS 7 Mag small base sizer if you need one.

Interested in selling or Loaning it again.

I have some 300RUM brass In need of fixing

M.

I thought the Willis collet die was only for belted cases where a regular die couldn't resize close enough to the belt. Can't you adjust your die enough to properly resize the RUM brass lower or would that create a headspace issue?