• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want to rent…or buy..

KNOTFERSAIL

A Larry Willis collet sizing die For a couple pieces of brass. If it does what they claim I'll buy one, but I like to try one first. I'd gladly pay for the ride both ways and by you a 12pack of your choice. It take me a day or two once I receive it then back in the mail to you.

Edit: After further checking, Looks like I'll need one if you have one to let go before I buy new.

****Ad on hold as a top notch member is mailing me one to sample.****
Thanks

Last edited:
One piece of brass chambers stiff and sharpie shows it rubbing above the belt. Another piece of brass chamber with ease. Measurements of both brass are exactly the same. Same head stamp and batch, Brass OAL,base to daytum, directly above the belt and neck thickness are all identical. 🤷‍♂️

A Larry Willis collet sizing die For a couple pieces of brass. If it does what they claim I'll buy one, but I like to try one first. I'd gladly pay for the ride both ways and by you a 12pack of your choice. It take me a day or two once I receive it then back in the mail to you.

Edit: After further checking, Looks like I'll need one if you have one to let go before I buy new.

****Ad on hold as a top notch member is mailing me one to sample.****
Thanks
I have one, the die works.

So after seeing this thread I decided to get one of these.

That was April 16th, purchased and paid via PayPal through Larrywillis.com

To date no order confirmation, no emails or response to my emails, his listed phone number goes right to a message that all calls are being blocked on that end.

Not exactly sure what to think. I'll be waiting another day or two before I open a case at Paypal to have my money returned.

In my email messages I've stated that if they are waiting for a production run that was fine, but at least respond and let me know.

Crickets....

So at this point I'd say buyer-beware

M.

I bought one a couple years ago in anticipation of needing it for my 7RM. On 10x firings on the R-P brass. Haven't used it yet. But I have loaned it out a couple times.

I don't think it will work on your Rum case ,in his lititure it states a couple of carthrages It will Not work on .

I don't think it will work on your Rum case ,in his lititure it states a couple of carthrages It will Not work on .

Oh boy, where did you see this?

Thanks for the heads up, that would have REALLY sucked....LOL

M

The belt holds the collet in position. I think it'll work if you can make/build up a shell holder that positions the collet correctly along the brass.

VmxM, Larry W , could be on vacation, a hunting trip to Africa, in hospital ,who really knows , bought mine years ago and it took a while for him to answer back then . I think the outside diameter of the 300 rum is to big plus it doesn't have the belt on the case to keep the collet in position.

Just tested a300 rum case it will not fit into the LW collet die ,and it to big also to fit the case width gauge on the top of his die , sorry, here are the carthridges it doesn't work on ,224,240,378,&460 Weatherby's