• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want to buy - Rent- Borrow 338LM Seating Die (need to make a sample round)

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Looking for an inexpensive 338 LM seating die or one to rent/borrow. I just need to load one case with a bullet (Sample Round) to send to JGS so I can have a Reamer made. I am having the 338LMAI reamer made to the neck diameter and Berger 300gr OTMs. I am in kind of a catch 22. I am not having Whidden make my dies until I build the chambers and fire form a case.
Thanks much
Len

Looking for an inexpensive 338 LM seating die or one to rent/borrow. I just need to load one case with a bullet (Sample Round) to send to JGS so I can have a Reamer made. I am having the 338LMAI reamer made to the neck diameter and Berger 300gr OTMs. I am in kind of a catch 22. I am not having Whidden make my dies until I build the chambers and fire form a case.
Thanks much
Len
TTT

If anyone can help Len out this guy is GTG ,we dealt face to face,,,,stand up guy ,,no problems...
Joe
Thanks
However I am stuck on the 338LMAI build. I need to get a seating Die so I can put a bullet in the case to make a Sample Round. It is kind of a catch 22. I can't get my custom dies from Whidden until I get a fireformed case to send them and can't get a fireformed case until I ream the chamber, can't ream the chamber until I get a Sample Round to make the reamer, can't make a Sample round without a sizer die. I checked all over to just buy an inexpensive seater die and everyone is sold out of 338 seater dies unless it's an expensive set which I don't need to just load one cartridge. Looks like I'll just have to buy a set.

Joe
Thanks
However I am stuck on the 338LMAI build. I need to get a seating Die so I can put a bullet in the case to make a Sample Round. It is kind of a catch 22. I can't get my custom dies from Whidden until I get a fireformed case to send them and can't get a fireformed case until I ream the chamber, can't ream the chamber until I get a Sample Round to make the reamer, can't make a Sample round without a sizer die. I checked all over to just buy an inexpensive seater die and everyone is sold out of 338 seater dies unless it's an expensive set which I don't need to just load one cartridge. Looks like I'll just have to buy a set.
I have one you could use but I won't Be able to send it till next Monday.