• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking to rent/buy Rhian Mantha 300 Win mag reamer

Jordanv1

Looking to rent/borrow/buy a Rhian Mantha reamer that is very lightly used for a new build, I prefer to just rent one as it's only going to be used for one build and won't have any use for it after. I may be asking for a lot but just trying to see what's out there. Please let me know if you have anything! Thanks.

Negative, not opposed to it just planned on using the reamer with my Smith here.

I have one I had JGS make for me that was for a build I never did. Brand new never used off of Rihan s print

I know I'm sounding really ignorant here, but what is the difference between Rhians reamer than other 300 Win Mag reamers?
Here is the information I have about it. If you compare it to the SAAMI specs, there is a significant difference in the throat. I don't remember for certain but I think he designed it for use with a Berger 215 gr bullet.

Attachments

• 300 Winchester Mag Rhian Mantha.pdf
    173.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 300 Winchester Magnum SAAMI.pdf
    403.4 KB · Views: 105
I found one and already told CKLeeves I'd rent his so I'm going to honor that. The reamer is designed for the 215 optimally versus the sammi spec reamer

The reamer is specific to 215 Berger bullets and you'll also see a slight difference in some of the diameters, I've never had issues or to my knowledge anyone else had issues with the area just in front of the belt causing issues. Works exceptionally well with Redding dies.

bigngreen,
What are these "slight difference in some of the diameters" ye speak of? Thinking of using said reamer for incoming Pac-Nor barrel.