25 caliber Nosler Accubonds

baydog

The Nosler Accubond must be the bullet to use for this 257 weatherby I've just started loading for because I've tried about everyplace I know of and no one has them in stock.. Does anyone know of any place that has the nosler accubonds in stock for .25 caliber???

Yup! Buckskinner..I just found them myself at Grafs. Got 2 boxes coming. They must be the bullet for the .25 caliber guns cause they ain't easy to find. Everybody I checked with sells them but out of stock..Thank you for your help

I've got about 5 boxes of 110's sitting here, and I don't even use them anymore. I just stick with Berger 115 VLD's in my .25-06 AI. Got 5-6 boxes of 7mm 160 AB's that I don't use as well, but I always keep them around for a rainy day, just incase I get bored.

I've got about 5 boxes of 110's sitting here, and I don't even use them anymore. I just stick with Berger 115 VLD's in my .25-06 AI. Got 5-6 boxes of 7mm 160 AB's that I don't use as well, but I always keep them around for a rainy day, just incase I get bored.

Whatcha want for those ABs(25 & 7)? And what part of Bama are you located?

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.