25-284 success

Well done. I have a Manson 25-284 reamer I haven't used yet. I'm going to rebarrel a Tikka I have as soon as I shoot the barrel out. It's currently chambered in 25 Creedmoor. I use it for coyotes and chucks( 115gr Berger "Hunter" @ 3172). It wears a 24" Brux #3 in a 1-7 twist.

Whose barrel and twist rate did you go with? I have Berger 133, and 135gr bullets. I have yet to pick up any of the new Hornady 134gr ELD-M's.
The rifle in the first post was wearing a Proof sendero, 24" 7.5 twist and just was not a good barrel. The new one is a sendero as well, but finished at 26. I think by what it did yesterday it's gonna shoot good. I spoke with Bartlein yesterday and was told they are going to run som 25's real soon and to get on the list by the end of the week to get it by early October. Spend the money and get the 400 modbb steel. You won't shoot it out as fast. Only a couple hundred bucks more for almost double barrel life. If I knew they did the CFW 400 I would have ordered one instead of the Proof. Was quoted 920 for it. Almost 800 for a Proof.