243 a.i reamer

Not to hard but what I have found with the 243AI is you want to verify that the reamer and the dies are to the same spec. Seems as if the reamers are consistent but the dies can be different. My RCBS 243AI dies size to the proper dimension but a set of Redding Comp 243 win 40 deg dies as sold by some companies and in the comments say "Ackley" are not actual to consistent dimensions as PO Ackley did throughout many of his cartridges. These dies have a more tapered case wall by a good .005" if I remember correctly so contribute to over working the brass. I only full length size, not a fan of neck sizing.
Short answer find a set of older dies first unless you want to spend hundreds and wait many months on custom dies. Talk with Manson for example on ordering reamer. Just my experience. Other Ackleys never had an issue. Love the cartridge though!

Not to hard but what I have found with the 243AI is you want to verify that the reamer and the dies are to the same spec. Seems as if the reamers are consistent but the dies can be different. My RCBS 243AI dies size to the proper dimension but a set of Redding Comp 243 win 40 deg dies as sold by some companies and in the comments say "Ackley" are not actual to consistent dimensions as PO Ackley did throughout many of his cartridges. These dies have a more tapered case wall by a good .005" if I remember correctly so contribute to over working the brass. I only full length size, not a fan of neck sizing.
Short answer find a set of older dies first unless you want to spend hundreds and wait many months on custom dies. Talk with Manson for example on ordering reamer. Just my experience. Other Ackleys never had an issue. Love the cartridge though!
Is there one better than the other for say the longer heavier (90-105grn) bullets, Free bore dimensions, throat dimensions?

The freebore would be something to discuss with the reamer manufacturer so that it is made to match the bullets you select. I cant remember what my Freebore is but shoots up to 100 grain Spitzer very well. Sporter barrels for hunting, 75's for coyotes and 85's and 100's for Antelope and deer. Next barrel will be a long heavy varmint or similar in about a 7.5 twist for heavies. Actually switch barrel with hunting and bench stock.