22 creedmoor load data

Nuube

Good morning,
I'm getting into the 22 creedmoor game and having a hard time finding data on it. Just looking for a starting point to work my way up. Any input or sources would be much appreciated. I plan to use 75gr & 88gr ELDM's.
Here are the powders I have to use.
H4350
H1000
RL23
RL26

Peterson has some load data on it to get started. I settled with 6.5 staball. H1000 was too slow and h4350 was too fast. I'm at 3140 with 90vld's and competing at local 600 matches with the combo and beating some fancy 6mm setups

Lots of data here:

I'm going out to test the first hand loads in mine in about half an hour!

I'm using Peterson cases, CCI 200, H4350, and 75 eld-m. 20" barrel. I hit pressure around 42 grains. Going to test at 41.1... I had a 0.6 grain spread with only 40 fps gain. Picked middle of the gap where I only gained a couple fps. Will see how it goes. Velocity should be about 3,320. Obviously work up loads on your own, but that's how mine is shaping up so far.

I'm going out to test the first hand loads in mine in about half an hour!

I'm using Peterson cases, CCI 200, H4350, and 75 eld-m. 20" barrel. I hit pressure around 42 grains. Going to test at 41.1... I had a 0.6 grain spread with only 40 fps gain. Picked middle of the gap where I only gained a couple fps. Will see how it goes. Velocity should be about 3,320. Obviously work up loads on your own, but that's how mine is shaping up.

I just ordered some 88 eldm's because I can't find 90 vld's. Hopefully the jackets hold together. Second time I've had to switch away from Berger because of availability

I shoot 85.5 Berger's with RL 26 at 3300fps. I shoot varmints and nothing has walked away yet, best shot so far was a crow at 350yards. Numerous woodchucks and foxes, pretty happy with the alpha OCD brass.
how long is your barrel? I just purchased an 18" barrel. Plan to put a can on it. Will just be for critters and plinking. I've heard the 80.5&85.5 bergers put a hurtin on deer too. Thanks for all the help gents!

how long is your barrel? I just purchased an 18" barrel. Plan to put a can on it. Will just be for critters and plinking. I've heard the 80.5&85.5 bergers put a hurtin on deer too. Thanks for all the help gents!
26. I can't own a suppressor in my state so I always go with a long barrel.