22 creedmoor load data

Elnicko

Just found out my rifle from West Texas Ordnance is ready and had a question on load data. I am going to be shooting 83gr Hammer Hunters and was thinking of using Superformance powder since I have a bunch on hand. I have had good luck with this powder in my 6.5 and 6 creed as well as my 243. Where would be a safe place to start? Could I use 6 creed data as a starting point? I had planned on using rl26 but it's pretty scarce currently. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have only used H-4350 in my 22 Creed with 80 gr Noslers and 80.5 Berger Fullbore bullets. Didn't have a need to try other bullets or powder. But, my 22 Creed isn't being used for hunting.

Superformance seems to be pretty temp sensitive from what I have seen. Not as bad as some, but it is not an Extreme Line powder. So take that into consideration. I have used it in a couple 6.5CMs though.

Thanks for the responses guys, maybe I'll try H4350 if the superformance doesn't work out. Could I ballpark a place to start by using 6 creed data with a heavy bullet to compensate for the loss in diameter of the neck?

I just loaded up some 88 & 101 Hammers over H4350 in a 6CM. Using from 41.5-43.0 w. 101 HH, and 42.5-44.0 w. 88 HH. I will be shooting them tomorrow.

I use H4350 w. 105 Hybrid too. 42.0 @ 3101fps.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.