'22 Black Bear back from taxidermist

ObiWanKannoli

Thread for the harvest:

Got my black bear from '22 back and I am extremely pleased with the outcome. Thought I'd share some photos:

20231103_165303.jpg
20231103_165256.jpg

Thread for the harvest:

Got my black bear from '22 back and I am extremely pleased with the outcome. Thought I'd share some photos:

View attachment 507628View attachment 507627
That's a very nice mount. It looks very realistic,Many do not.

Looks great .that is how I rate the quality of the taxidermist is the face . I think Cats are the hardest to get right I have seen more mountain lions look cartoonish. That being said you have to pick the right person for the animals you harvest every one has there strength and weaknesses

Looks great .that is how I rate the quality of the taxidermist is the face . I think Cats are the hardest to get right I have seen more mountain lions look cartoonish. That being said you have to pick the right person for the animals you harvest every one has there strength and weaknesses
I know exactly what you're saying my friend had a bobcat mounted, and I don't know if it looks cartoonish or drunk, but does not look lifelike.

20231104_110247.jpg

Cats are definitely what I see screwed up most often!