22-250AI

40 grains max load of H4350, CCI BR2, and 75 grain AMAX. 46 grains max load H4831SC, CCI BR2, and 75 grain AMAX. 41 grais max load Reloader 22, CCI BR2 and nosler custom competition 80 grainer.

Holy cow 7RUMloader! You must be using winchester brass to be getting 46 grains of H4831sc behind a 75 amax without having scattered your gun! If I run more than 42.5 in my federal brass, I could hear tinkling noises from bits of my gun going everywhere.

Just goes to show every gun is different. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Actually it's remy brass! And also was supposed to be 44 grains! Glad you caught that GG!! **** I need to start previewing my post and paying more attention! Maybe thats why WAH aint posted back he blew his gun up!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I hope not! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I tend to push the envelope a little!! Thats why it's an AI instead of a plain remy! Burned it once and working on twice!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.