2023 Elk Tags Drawn

I came up with zilch, but my granddaughter drew an either sex elk tag near Walden, CO for Thanksgiving week when she will be out of school. Only hope we can find her first elk! Hopefully her 7mm-08 will have its first chance at an elk.

Best of luck to everyone who managed to draw a tag! Elk hunting and eating is awesome!

That's awesome. I've only been applying for points this year because I don't see any way I'll have enough time this fall to hunt. I have two years left of kids in the house, so I better focus my attention on them while I can. I'm looking forward to reading all the hunt recaps later this year.
That's the same boat I'm in. But loving this season of life. Gonna hunt whitetail, hogs and coyotes close to home and live vicariously through everyone here.

Wanted to start a thread for those lucky enough to draw a 2023 Elk tag.

I am not sure how but Drew a AZ Rifle, Late Elk tag for unit 27. Pretty stoked on it
I scheduled a black bear hunt in North Carolina two days ago this morning I just found out I drew a great tag for Wyoming Antelope… wife's not particularly happy, but I sure as heck am!!!!
Also drew a Kansas Whitetail rifle tag😊