2022 AZ ELK Draw

CC was hit yesterday! Got a call about a suspicious charge on my card which at the time seemed not right since I only had 4pts 😂. Looked it up and AZ fish and game withdrew $650. So looks like I will be leaving Montana for AZ around Thanksgiving time!!!
Yes hopefully the weather is decent!

Yes hopefully the weather is decent!
I hope so too! Ready for warmer weather here in northern MT. January we've been an average of -25 degrees then it'll warm up and the wind has been 40-80 mph on the average. So I'm no stranger to cold and snow. This coming week we're looking at a high of -15 for a low

Well dang! I was drawn, I don't know if it's bull or cow yet, but I'm quite happy either way.

Well here it will be 70° today and down to 60° by Sunday, though it was 86° yesterday. It'll warm up to the 80's again next weekend

For the AZ November elk hunt you'll have beautiful weather, no doubt.
Yes I hope so. I had the tag in 2019 during the 100 year snow storm. We got snowed out and couldn't get around. Too far from home to get stuck and grab a tractor lol! Looking for a better time this year!

I hope so too! Ready for warmer weather here in northern MT. January we've been an average of -25 degrees then it'll warm up and the wind has been 40-80 mph on the average. So I'm no stranger to cold and snow. This coming week we're looking at a high of -15 for a low
I hear you. Ready for spring. You guys up north are tough for sure!