2020 LRH group hunt for elk with non-typical outfitters in western wyoming

Not sure. I talked to Robb yesterday and there was room for me and my buddy and he didn't act like we were the last ones. Me and you hunted on the 2016 hunt together didn't we?

Na. This a guy from home that I went to school with. However, 2 guns may still come with me. He had a blast on that trip. I think me and Parker are looking at doing the antelope add on this time.
I was telling him about that freezer set up y'all had

I am going to see if I can make it work, trying to find someone to go along. Robb has a top notch hunt and camp. It was my dream hunt for sure. The comradery was awesome as well. The freezer will be in WY for antelope this year then off to Colorado for Elk.

Andy,

I have two for the hunt. We both purchased a pp and this is our first PP in WY. Before we take further action I want to confirm the following...

Questions:
With this 1 PP will we be able to draw or will it take another year?

Thanks!

I believe it is taking three points now. Or two and get in the special draw for more money.
The 2019 Hunt is full I called non-typical about a month ago. Unless you are already committed to them.
When we went back in 2016 it took two points or one point and the special draw.

FYI....
I believe it is taking three points now. Or two and get in the special draw for more money.
The 2019 Hunt is full I called non-typical about a month ago. Unless you are already committed to them.
When we went back in 2016 it took two points or one point and the special draw.

I just spoke w the outfitter to eliminate any confusion. She said guys are drawing with 2 PPs.

Oh, that's good. Is that 2 points and special draw? I just went back and read the first page. I knew I read somewhere 3 points were needed . Or 2 points and special draw.

Last edited:
Oh, that's good. Is that 2 points and special draw? I just went back and read the first page. I knew I read somewhere 3 points were needed . Or 2 points and special draw.
She said 2 pp.

My plan is to buy one pp this year and do the same next year then apply for tag. I will probably call her next year to see if anything has changed.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.