- May 2, 2001
- Non-Typical Outfitters (More deer pix)
- Total of 8 hunters
- Trophy Mule Deer
- Wyoming's Region G
- Tent camp with hot shower
- High country wilderness (7,000 to 10,000 feet)
- Long Range friendly outfitter
- Only our LRH group will be in camp
- Two-on-one guiding (perfect for shooter/spotter teams)
- Dates to be determined but 2nd half of September for sure
- Deposit of $1,000 is only requirement until successful draw in 2016
- Preference points needed: 3 were needed to draw at 100% odds in the Special tag in 2014. 4.5 points were 100% in the Regular draw. The number of points needed is growing fast because of hunter success stories. To join this hunt we only want hunters who will have 4 points or more (preferably 5) to use in the 2016 draw (Special) or 5 points (preferably 6) if entering the Regular draw. You can still buy 1 more point in 2015 to use in 2016 draw. But if you draw a deer tag in WY in 2015, you lose all your points and can't hunt with us in 2016.
- You snooze, you lose!
To signup, download the form HERE and print it. Make a note on the form that this is the 2016 LRH Group Hunt and also how many deer points you CURRENTLY have.
Fill it out and mail it with your $1,000 deposit check to NTO at the address shown on the form. Tell me by email when you have actually mailed your form and check to NTO.
NTO DEPOSIT POLICY
"We require a $1,000.00 deposit at the time of booking. Should you be unsuccessful in the license draw, your deposit will transfer to the following year. This deposit will continue to secure your choice hunting dates for the next year. Within 30 days of a successful draw we require an additional $1000.00. Final payment is due 30 days prior to your hunt. Your deposits are non-refundable, but may be transferable. Please call us (NTO) for more information. - 307.654.0000"